Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Iron Fist isn't just for Kung FU!


But it is for people who aren't afraid to make a statement with their feet! The company anyway! I've had about 20 or so pairs of Iron Fist shoes over the years and I have never worn a brand of shoes that I got more complimented on!

I remember the first time I wore these... it was to Nordstrom shopping with my mom. I was actually a little nervous about it honestly because they're pretty intense... but... I even had a little old lady tell me she loved my shoes and how awesome they looked with my cute outfit (circle skirt & sweater) I guess it just depends on how you dress them! I have like an entire collection of this style... I have the flats, the heels and the fuggs! (yes ladies! they have fuggs! so comfy!) All I was missing was the flip flops... but now I need the creepers!
zombie stomper $45


These are a few of my most current obsessions. They are all currently available at Iron Fist!

Little Lamby T-Bar Platform $55 Creepy Rose Super Platform $70
Smoking Poodle Platform $60 Dance On Your Grave Super Platform $70

Ladykiller Platform $50 Digi Skull Sequin Platform $60Lovelace Your Face T-Bar Platform $75 Lacey Days Platform $60

Distant Memory Flat Sandal $34 Lamby Ballerina Flat $40Ring Pop Peep Toe Flat $45 Zombie Stomper Creeper $50

Ruff Rider Flat $30 Reina Muerta Ballerina Flat$45Lovelace Your Face Creeper $60 Creepy Rose Peep Toe Flat $50


The ones that got away!
i found these on my first trip to New York. they only had a 9 left... a size too small... i scavenged the internet literally for years and never found them! they were AMAZING!!


Now. I can't really attest to any of their sizing anymore. They used to run about a size big, but recently, they have been running a bit narrow. I think if you find a pair you like, you know your feet well enough! Order them! You definitely will not be disappointed!

All of their shoes are 100% Vegan and Man-Made and available in sizes 5-11!
Well anyway! They have about 5 million other awesome pairs of shoes out there! And they also have AWESOME bags and wallets too! They've recently added, for spring 2013 nail stickers! You know that gets this little manicurists heart fluttering! Their clothing also does go up to a 2X. I haven't ever ordered any of it, but not because it wasn't awesome! I'm just a terrible procrastinator when it comes to ordering online and it always sells out!

I mean in all honesty, how could I not love a company with the motto "Made with Love for a Heartless World"?!

Don't just take my word for it! Go check em out! They're just the thing your outfit needs! Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment