Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A little bit of sass goes a long way!


So. Its no secret. I am an intense shoe girl. I know I've mentioned this before!
I think that the most important weapon in any girls wardrobe is a fantastic shoe! But as a plus size girl, I feel its EXTREMELY important to be well armed!

Jeffrey Campbell is often my weapon of choice! His shoes always knock my socks off! Ha! No pun was actually intended! I do generally go a size up in his shoes, but my feet are kind of jerks. Not only do I have wide feet, but also high arches. His shoes tend to start out a little tight, but they form SO perfectly to your feet! I have one pair of his old wingtips that were the only shoes I would wear EVERYWHERE when I went to New Orleans! So comfy!!

Check out some of my current Jeffrey Campbell obsessions!


If i dont get these I will die. 


at first i was unsure. Now i know i need them! seriously. i NEED them! they're like super tall flat ballet shoes!

i feel like if you wear these, you have no choice but to be awesome. and run from leprechauns.
I love that these are like a mary jane wingtip saddle shoe... very awesome!

i love the vintage style t strap. and i've found, even on bigger ankles, ankle straps do wonders! and i've always had a clear shoe obsession. must be a cinderealla complex!

these are just such adorable retro flats! and awesome red shoes are REALLY hard to find!



these remind me a lot of one of my favorite pairs of Louboutins! except more affordable, and a lot more comfy!

I know a lot of bigger girls are unsure about wearing tall shoes. I'm here now to tell you that's absolutely ludicrous. Obviously you have to do what makes you feel good. .. but seriously. Tall shoes make your legs look better, you have better posture and they give you confidence! Forget what anyone else says! Go buy a pair of sky high heels and knock the world on its keister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment