Wednesday, February 20, 2013

If I had to name my one true love right now...



It would  definitely be shoes! Whenever I tell my best friend, or my mom, "OH MY!  I FELL IN LOVE!!!!" They know its never a guy. It's always shoes. I know every girl has a shoe obsession. I was lucky enough to be able to build shoe shelves on one wall. I feel though, that as a bigger girl, my love for shoes runs a little bit deeper than the average girls love. Why is that you ask? Shoes always fit. Even if ya gain a few ;)

So, in honor of shoesday, I completely intended to write a blog about awesome shoes... But I used up all my shoe blogging time up actually buying a pair!

How adorable are these?! I love chucks! I have worn them forever! But there has never been a pair nearly as exciting as these!



I mean... really?! Platform chucks?! Yes please!! I used to 100% live in heels, but retail destroyed my back so no more tall shoes for me! Such a sad face! 

Everyone! Go to Nordstrom and buy these! They are super comfy & they make you taller! Who doesn't like that?! I'm 5'7, and I'm used to being about 6' in all my old heels so these are a bit of a godsend!

No comments:

Post a Comment