Friday, February 22, 2013

If you're chic.... clearly you're a star!





About two years ago, I kept seeing all these super cute Retro 50's styles on eBay. I eventually tracked them down to their source! Chic Star! SUCH awesome clothes and all VERY original! They make all of their clothes from original designs submitted by "regular" people. Their designs range from normal clothes, to cute Retro designs, to some really awesome darker style clothing! I haven't actually gotten around to ordering from them, so I can't attest to the sizing, but based on their size chart, they seem to be very validly plus sized! Here are a couple of my personal favorites!








Wow... you can't tell at all I love black and red and polka dots can you?!
They also do discounts if you upload personal photos in their clothes! I think that's double awesome. Not only is it incentive to order more, but it also shows future customers how it actually looks on regular people!

Check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment